Maria Luisa Damiani
Dipartimento di Informatica
Università degli Studi di Milano
Via Comelico 39
Phone: +39 02 50316307
The spatial and spatio-temporal dimension of security, privacy and data management:
- Data modeling and access to annotated trajectories
- Clustering of mobility data for behavior discovery with applications in animal and human movement analysis
- Location privacy for the protection of individual locations in mobile applications
- Location-based access control in mobile applications
- Applications in animal ecology, geology, humanities
- WIREs Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery (Accepted, 2017). Segmentation techniques for the summarization of individual mobility data. M.L. Damiani, F. Hachem.
- ACM Transactions on Spatial Algorithms and Systems (2016). Protecting Against Velocity-based, Proximity-based and External Event Attacks in Location-Centric Social Networks. G. Ghinita, M.L. Damiani, C. Silvestri, E. Bertino (acm dl)
- IEEE Int. Conference Mobile Data Management (2016). Efficient access to temporally overlaying spatial and textual trajectories. H. Issa, M.L. Damiani
- International Journal on Geographical Information Science (2016). Introducing 'presence' and 'stationarity index' to study partial migration patterns: an application of a spatio-temporal clustering technique. M.L. Damiani, H. Issa, G. Fotino, M. Heurich, F. Cagnacci
- ACM Transactions on Spatial Algorithms and Systems (2015). Symbolic trajectories. R.H. Güting, F. Valdes, M.L. Damiani (acm dl).